• 2 - 4 years end-user support experience supporting mobile devices, tablet, laptop and desktop.
• 2+ years’ experience with varied platform operating systems use including the use of Office applications.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
• Advanced knowledge of Windows, MAC, VMWare and Mobile Devices
• Advanced knowledge of LAN and WAN communications.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently with modest supervision.
• Ability to execute a number of tasks, at times simultaneously and with changing priorities.
• Ability to communicate well orally on technical topics with people of all skill-levels and rank.
• Ability to work with users and peers to provide technology solutions for particular issues.
• Ability to understand, analyze and resolve technical desktop problems.
• Ability to understand, analyze and assist in the resolution of LAN, WAN and server problems.
• Ability to follow through with assignments until all tasks are complete.
• Ability to follow AXA-defined processes and procedures.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.