• As a dedicated specialist in general insurance e.g., Travel, Home and Fire; and medical insurance, e.g., Hospital and Surgical reimbursement, blanket limit medical high end products, etc.
• Provide timely support to the General Insurance Product Expert (IPE*) and Sales Specialists (SS) in expediting the leadtime required for complicated new business application cases, e.g., facilitate frontline in gathering necessary document for the underwriters in concluding the underwriting decision, answer any new business related enquiry from the frontline, follow up with the underwriters and provide new application status update to frontline
*IPE would be responsible in offering the coaching and joint call/ meeting with the branch sales in closing the general insurance and medical new business; SS will offer high end medical products to the top tier customers at designated branches
• Speed up the new business issuance process by enhancing the communication link between frontline, the Health team and GI backend underwriting team
• Response to the feedback obtained from the IPE and SS swiftly, e.g., service issue, business opportunities, and challenges to best serve the retail banking business partner
• Tailor systematic and effective monitoring measuring reporting and streamline the processing mechanism to ensure the service turnaround time committed by the backend operation teams for the new business issuance can be met
• Channel the feedback from IPE and SS to backend medical and GI team for further operation/ process improvement
• Responsible for the sales and partnership management by working with the IPE and SS teams, e.g., to enhance and streamline the new business application process, consolidate relevant success case/ stories from the frontline and offer “sharing sections” to IPE and SS with aim to capture more new business opportunities and minimize the lead-time for the new business application
• Revamp the existing protocol and procedure with aim to handle the pending cases in a more effective and efficient way, based on the findings obtained from the daily case handling experience
• Prepare the daily management information report to the management team, e.g., new business submission run-rate report, daily pending cases update, etc., to update the pipeline status of the new business application
• Gather the reasons for the withdrawal and decline cases for further analysis and consolidation, to share the findings with IPE and SS teams in enhancing the successful rate in converting the application submission to effected new sales
• Tertiary or university level education, preferably in finance, business or a related discipline
• Solid experience as a general insurance and medical product specialist and with sales support experience
• Strong customer service capability to identify the IPE's needs and provide need-based solutions with strong ownership in ensuring the new policies to be issued with a timely manner
• Sophisticated knowledge of general insurance and medical product and regulatory requirements relevant to the products
• Good level of verbal English and Cantonese
• Sales background and Insurance license would be an advantage
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.