The Manager – Financial Security Office performs key program management and data analytic activities for strategic initiatives; analyzes alerts and attempted fraud to identify root cause and assess related controls; creates team dashboard content, analyzing trends and developing key messages; and triages fraud alerts as assigned.
* Assist the fraud technology program director and senior manager with project management activities related to the 2 year technology program - create requirements, assess controls, conduct user acceptance testing
* Monitor key metrics around fraud prevention & detection controls (online authentication, call authentication, disbursement controls)
* Perform root cause analysis and assess controls implications of attempted frauds, often times using large amounts of data; business judgment to ensure that appropriate actions are taken with appropriate urgency; suggest changes to fraud rules and controls
* Triage fraud alerts as assigned
* Prepare, analyze, facilitate review, and submit weekly dashboard
* Prepare annual state fraud reporting
* Assist with the annual fraud risk assessment, anti-fraud plan updates and other team document updates as assigned.
Demonstrates knowledge of:
* insurance process concepts
* AXA's products, process and controls of the organization
* effective executive reporting
* fraud prevention, detection, risk assessment and governance
* root cause analysis (including data analysis, evidence gathering, hypothesis development and testing)
In addition, the following skills are required:
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Effective report writing, with ability to apply analytics to draw conclusions and key messages
* Ability to design analytic procedures and assess outcomes
* Highly analytical with a controls mindset
* Flexible and willing to respond to unanticipated issues and constantly reprioritize based on business demands
Management Responsibility: Manages reporting and other activities as assigned, guiding other assigned team resources when applicable and routinely collaborating with subject matter experts across functional areas of the company.
Education & Experience: Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of experience; Graduate degree (preferred)
Licensing: CPA, MBA, CIA, or CFE preferred
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.