Insurance Advisor - HSBC (Makassar)
- Coordinate and maintain good relationships with Branch Manager or Relation Manager of the banks allocated in order to support performance and Bancassurance growth.
- Prepare production report in daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Coordinate with Claims Team for claims settlements.
- Perform Customer Centricity by attentiveness, reliability and availability to customer, in line with current AXA pillar.
- Perform compliance by ensure that regulatory requirements are meet policy and procedures
- Completion of min Diploma III or bachelor degree above from any discipline.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience at current position in insurance company
- Excellence communication skills and group facilitation skills, and having ability to write and deliver training courses and material.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, Creative, Innovative, and Customer Service Excellence.
- Good team leadership and time management.
- Applies good knowledge of general insurance product (retail and commercial business).
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Applies good knowledge in marketing media/technologies.
- Good command in English.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA General Insurance (PT Asuransi AXA Indonesia) is part of AXA Group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with 166.000 employees, serving 103 million customers in 59 countries.
AXA General Insurance operates through various distribution channels such as direct marketing, agency, broker, bancassurance, and alternate distribution, with constant expansion of its network in Indonesia. Serving more than 36.116 clients in Indonesia and supported by more than 500 sales force and 8 branch offices. PT Asuransi AXA Indonesia is registered and supervised by Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK) based on Business License No. 682/KMK.017/1996 dated December 16th, 1996.
AXA General Insurance provides a various range of general insurance protection. PT Asuransi AXA Indonesia products vary from personal insurance such as home & contents, private motor, travel, individual & family health and personal accident insurance to business insurance such as property, office, manufacturing, marine cargo, motor and group health accident.