AXA Group is a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, with 216.000 employees serving 107 million clients in 61 countries. The Group Technology Innovation team is focusing on delivering outstanding innovative services and assets to all the entities, on various topics (IoT, Digital Assistant, Platforms, AI….).
The Group Technology Innovation is looking for a work-and-study Designer to accompany the current Lead Designer in her mission. The ideal candidate is comfortable working wonders within the limitations of their project, is used to being agile and autonomous, is focused on shipping a quality product (and has done so), and is a self-motivated team player.
Experience and enthusiasm to designing amazing visual design (interfaces, presentations, illustration) are key to as well as the love to dive deep into the details. A good working knowledge of Design Thinking methods is a plus.
Reporting to the Digital Assistant Program Lead.
Deliver Visual Assets
- Provide full hands-on design work as needed, iteratively creating interaction flows, wireframes, visual, interactive prototypes, and detailed design specifications
- Co-create the design system library for mobile guidelines at AXA
- Prepare and animate amazing presentations
- Support locally the AXA entities in their digital project, helping them to scope, design and build their use cases
Co-Animate Design Workshop and Communities
- Bring support for the organization of medium and large-size events
- Co-facilitate Design Thinking workshop
- Produce visual support for the communities’ newsletters
Develop new skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Excellent oral presentation skills: keynotes and speech on tech topics
- Efficient on prototyping / wireframing tools (Invision, Sketch, )
- Strong knowledge on UX design principles (Design Thinking, Lean Startup, User centric design)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Ability to work within a complex and multi-cultural environment.
Nice to have
- Experience working with remote teams
- Digital Assistant landscape knowledge (trends, technologies, business value)
- Project delivery in an Agile Framework (SCRUM for example)
- Knowledge in Design Thinking and workshop facilitation
1 to 3 years of experience as Designer
Fluent English and additional language is a plus (French, Spanish, German, Japanese)
Willingness to travel (at least 1 day per month)
Experience with financial/insurance/fintech services is a plus.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).
We provide you regular career opportunities in international teams. If you want to join us, don’t hesitate to apply !
Information provided by applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality and may be used exclusively for recruitment processes.