• 2 to 4 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
• Strong project management skills, preferred.
• Knowledge and familiarity of investment product offerings.
• Experience with event planning (including virtual events).
• Knowledge of marketing concepts.
• Working knowledge of regulatory requirements.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws