Within the Accounting team, together with your two colleagues:
1. You are responsible for to the preparation of statutory financial statements for a reinsurance entity (PCA) just relocated into France, and of statutory and consolidated financial statements of a service company (PCG)
· Collecting, identifying and posting entries regarding provisions and accruals
· Reconciling auxiliary systems with Peoplesoft (our accounting software). This task implies to exchange information with operational and accounting teams abroad.
· Participating in the standard annual file for each company. The aim is to keep track of accounting operations during Q4.
· Producing the annual statements (annual report and appendices of financial statements)
· Establishing tax returns for a reinsurance company and other French companies:
o Preparation of income tax returns with OptimIS
o Calculation and in-time payment of taxes: VAT (with prorata), CVAE, CFE, C3S, DAS2
· Collaboration and functional management of accountants located in the Central Accounting Services team in the UK for the booking and management of recurring activities
o Accounts payable
o Accounts receivable
o Treasury management
o Management Expenses
2. You will be responsible for the statutory disclosures to the French insurance supervisory authority (ACPR)
3. You will participate as French Accounting Key Business User on important international projects within the Finance professional family:
· Harmonization of Accounting processes between portfolios and / or entities
· Participate to the setup of the Central Accounting Services team in the UK entity
You have excellent knowledge of French norms and accounting rules that you acquired both through your degree as a Chartered Accountant and/ or your professional experience.
You have a good knowledge of French tax
You have a good knowledge of PCA and PCG
You speak fluent English (compulsory as daily communication with abroad entities is required)
You may know People Soft (ERP Oracle)
You are proficient in Excel
Autonomous and proactive in solutions finding
You have a good team spirit and you are willing to work in an international context. You like to propose your own ideas, and have both the willingness and ability to evolve.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
AXA Liabilities Managers (AXA LM) is an entrepreneurial business unit of the AXA Group specializing in discontinued non-life reinsurance business acquisition and management. One of the key missions of the company is to reduce volatility and risks by proactively and profitably bringing to finality contracts underwritten in the past. AXA LM has 250 employees in the world based in France, Germany, Switzerland, the UK and the USA.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.axa-lm.com/fre