- IT Contingency Planning Manager has overall responsibilities for managing and direction IT Disaster Recovery Plan
- Coordinate stakeholder participation in Disaster Recovery planning and works with IAOs to prioritise critical business processes
- Manage Disaster Recovery program resources
- Define the principles, policies and procedures necessary to support or reconstitute essential business functions after a catastrophic event
- Develop programs of business impact assessment, compliance, training, testing and exercising, technical assessment and plan development
- Implement DR policies through DR arrangements such as regular data backups; secure data archival; backup restoration; secure on- and off-site storage of backup media; provision of alternative IT processing facilities, networks etc.;
- Evaluate the overall IT DRP program and state of readiness of IT in relation to BRP and broader CP requirements.
- Support compliance and auditing activity within the contingency planning area to meet legislative and regulatory requirements.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in IT Contingency Planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or IT related field.
- Expert knowledge of IT DRP
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Relevant experience in insurance or other financial services is preferred
- Effectively work with senior leadership
- Willingness to challenge the status quo
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills with logical, systematic approach
Would you like to
wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together
as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we
strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented
individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be
part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can
push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in
our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving
world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive
distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the
current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company
Limited, created from a solid co-investment partnership between Krungthai Bank
PCL. and the AXA Group, global financial protection and asset-management
Krungthai-AXA Life Insurance Public Company Limited is committed
to doing business responsibly, and to building
trust-based relationships with all of our alliances.
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance cover OPD and IPD and
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Parent’s Health Benefit(IPD) for
- Company provides group health
insurance including his/her spouse and up to 3 children
- Provident Fund