1. Data Analysis
* Perform analysis and provide feedback/findings for entire Banca portfolio
* Delivery reports according to defined schedule
* Work with PMO / SAO on new extraction requests
* Support the department in back end related processing with inter-department to ensure a smooth operations & administration for the assigned campaign sponsors.
* Work with Telemarketing team to plan, extract and prepare leads for inhouse call center
* Leads are prepared timely - sales leads & L1 leads
* Work with other campaign partners on leads requirement and preparation.
1. Degree in any discipline
2. Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in similar position
3. Knowledge of analytical tools such as Microsoft Access, Excel, SPSS and etc is a must
4. Possess good analytical and execution skill
5. Good communication skill
6. Team player and able to motivate fellow team members
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.