• Bachelor's degree in Business with 8 to 10 years of project management experience, industry agnostic
• Proven track record of having run projects that blend business and technology.
• Examples of candidate’s ability to analyze and develop a solution by noticing patterns
• Willingness to learn new processes and products and a genuine interest in the emerging technologies
• Strong ability to clearly and effectively communicate program/project status, milestones and deliverables to all levels of management and other stakeholders as well as recommend and drive implementation of approved courses of action and ensure metrics are in place to measure success
• Strong communication skills and ability to manage time and deliver while balancing multiple products and time lines will be critical to success in this position
• Preferred knowledge of design/database technologies or general knowledge of computer programming.
• Required knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.