Produce timely quality investments-related reports for the I&A Management Team, and other stakeholders (Investor Relations, CoEs, local units, PBRC, GRM)
The mission encompasses managing the design, review and enhancement of the reports, regular production of the reports, including quantitative controlled data and qualitative analysis.
- Co-ordinate the monthly production of multiple reports
- Covers 300,000 lines of investments and numerous dimensions,
- Run the production processes across 10 local units
Manage the investment reports related processes
Keep up-to-date specifications, guidelines and calendar, communicate,
Ensure quality delivery of operating units and adequate level of control, analysis and reconciliation
Consolidate results, produce analysis, timely delivery of reports,
Monitor the transactions of the entities by asset class & strategy
Monitor their investment alignment and timing in respect of Group Investment Committee decisions and guidelines (budget).
Interact within the department (PI², ALM and GCT) across departments (GRM, Investor Relations, PBRC), with local units, and with the CoEs (transversal and asset classes),
Investment reports may evolve with time - they cover various information on investments flows (purchases, sells, etc.), investments stocks, performance of investments, and economic as well as accounting information.
Support to ad hoc queries
Support fellow team members in dpt. activities
- Knowledge of financial markets/ financial instruments and valuation,
- Knowledge of softwares, good knowledge of Excel,
- Knowledge of accounting and of IFRS,
- Fluent English is essential (all meeting, notes, presentation in English).
Soft skills and competencies:
- Strong project management skills,
- Strong organization skills,
- Strong leadership skills, ability to develop a vision and build,
- Ability to work under pressure, in flexible environment,
- Ability to work in an intercultural environment,
- Ability to manage a project on a worldwide basis,
- Ability to influence.
- 7 to 10 years' experience, with ideally exposure to:
- large project with multi-tasking,
- financial instruments / markets.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).
We provide you regular career opportunities in international teams. If you want to join us, don’t hesitate to apply !
Information provided by applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality and may be used exclusively for recruitment processes.