- Research, develop, write and update information security policy documents for review and approval by technical experts ensuring that final documents meet applicable regulations
- Manage Group-Wide Policy Working Group
- Coordinate and support AXA entities to adopt, adapt and implement information security policies
- Ensure employees understand the information security rules and regulations
- Support the evolution of information security within AXA, ensuring consistency with the Group Security Strategy
- Develop and update information security policy suite
- Deliver technical documentation in the form of security policies, standards, guidelines and processes that are easily understood across the organization
- Translate technical information into easily understood, non-technical standards
- Proofread documentation and graphics for accuracy and adherence to original content
- Communicate with clarity and precision, verbally and written
- Provide quality control checking for policy documents
- Develop and manage change management procedures, versioning and tracking of policies. Effectively manage resolution of changes/issues
- Consult relevant information sources, including library resources, technical and financial documents, and client and project personnel, to obtain background information, and verify pertinent guidelines and regulations governing project deliverables
- Consult with technical staff to validate content
- Socialize policies to relevant parties
- Lead Group-wide Policy Working Group
- Interact and manage key stakeholders, including local information security teams, Group information security teams, Group Security Executive Committee, Group Risk, Internal Audit, etc.
- Support and coordinate with AXA entities to adopt, adapt and implement information security policies
- Define and propose innovative solutions satisfying requirements in accordance with technical design standards. Handle escalations and resolve issues that are impacting IS solution design
- Contribute to the information security research community and actively participate in appropriate meetings/events/governance forums
- Participate in industry education and networking events, maintain relationships with external bodies and peers
- Able to develop new documentation models as well as writing to established standards
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Business, Project Management, IT or a closely-related subject
- An MSc Information Security would be desirable but is not essential
- Information Security and /or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP-ISSAP, GIAC or equivalent) would be desirable but is not essential
Overall work experience in the field
- Experience in Information Security > 5 years
- Proven ability to decipher and reframe complex technical material for improved accessibility
- Experience of IS technology from vulnerability management, IPS/IDS, WAF, HIPS, SIEM, PUAM, Forensics, etc. > 5 years
- Experience in Compliance, Technology, or Technical Standards Management is highly desirable
Skills / abilities
- Ability to function effectively in a matrix structure
- Ability to work effectively in multi-cultural environment
- Operate comfortably at management and executive levels
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong networking skills
- Team player
- Fluent in English with strong written English skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
To support our business strategy and digital transformation, AXA is building a new Group Information Security Practice to ensure a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threat, enable risk decisions to be made consistently across the organization and establish sustainable security capabilities that are integrated with the business.
Our vision for Information Security is to ‘protect our stakeholders by securing our information assets, managing our cyber risk and enabling business strategies in an efficient and effective way, fully supported by executive leadership and underpinned by all AXA employees’.
At AXA, we lead a an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional and private life balance and accelerates the skills and career development : promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discover everything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer you career opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support the transformation of our changing business.