Manager, Information Security Technology
Reporting to the CISO, support the AXA business strategy and digital transformation. AXA is building a new Group Information Security Practice to ensure a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threat, enable risk decisions to be made consistently across the organisation and establish sustainable security capabilities that are integrated with the business. Our vision for Information Security is to ‘protect our stakeholders by securing our information assets, managing our cyber risk and enabling business strategies in an efficient and effective way, fully supported by executive leadership and underpinned by all AXA employees.
- Serve as an expert advisor in the evaluation of current, emerging and innovative technologies supporting information security
- Act as a change agent to continuously improve information security controls
- Provide advanced technical security advice supporting the implementation of information security technology based on the information security strategy
- Identify and analyse risks, recommend appropriate mitigation options and document all components in clear, business-intelligible language
- Perform threat intelligence analysis of risks and trends
- Assess the impact of related risks on the business environment and recommend appropriate mitigation actions or the prioritisation of projects and investments
- Escalate the need to redirect investment or change practices to mitigate critical risks and ensure legal, risk, regulatory or commercial compliance
- Propose technical solutions to information security audit and compliance issues
- Collaborate with and support the HK CISO and other stakeholders as necessary to ensure information security is relevant, cost-effective and is delivered in accordance with information security strategy, policies and processes
- Oversee the execution of information security projects
- Experience in evaluation/incubation of emerging information security technologies > 6 years
- Leadership / management experience > 2 years
- Degree in information security, computer science, information management systems or related field
- Post-graduate degree in information security or computer science is an advantage but not essential
- Information Security and / or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, GIAC or equivalent) strongly preferred
- Experience in managing large scale IT security projects
- Strong networking skills
- Team player
- Ability to apply analytical rigour to understand complex business scenarios
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Cantonese is an added advantage
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.