Manager, Cost Controlling and Special Project
- As a subject matter expert to support implementation of Expenses financial platform (Procurement to Pay and Expense Platform) by providing business requirement, in participating design workshops and UAT
- Responsible for monthly management reporting, analysis and budgeting of expense by line of business and divisions,
- To improve creditability and integrity of cost controlling function, be a trusted partner and cultivate efficiency culture
- To improve timeliness and quality of management reporting and provide insightful analytics to support management decision
- As a to-go person for IT Division
- Successful implementation of P2P and Expense platform
Significantly reduce lead time of management reporting process and improve quality of the report with insightful analysis
Provide transparency of cost base and provide recommendation on management action
Streamline and automate budgeting process and cost allocation
- University graduate
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in expenses management and controlling in Financial Institution
- Experience in Finance Transformation Project
- Experience in Business Partnering and key stakeholders management
- Client oriented with strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Cantonese
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.