The Data Architect is responsible for the design, development and implementation of information architectures and complex data models aligned with enterprise strategy and related business architecture. He/she works closely with other architects, end users and IT to ensure that new and existing data models and databases are consistent with data architecture standards. The Data Architect must have expert level knowledge and experience in data modeling, database design and data integration.
The candidate will need to be comfortable understanding and balancing the requirements of multiple stakeholders. The Senior IT Data Architect works on prioritize Customer 360 plan, BI, Big Data & Data Management demands from ideation, proof of value to delivery process and working with key stakeholders to generate hypotheses and create models both business and technical that answer impactful business questions. The role is key in contributing to extend and improve skills and awareness in Customer and Enterprise Data Mgmt. He/she is responsible for the design of Big Data and Advanced Analytics across the organization to enable self-service analytics across domains and functions and contributing in the definition of the Data Governance program
Support and collaborate with IT Enterprise Architecture function and Group IT CTO, Key business and IT stakeholders to define:
- Target IT Data Architecture aligned with the business strategy and goals
- Effective Data strategy and Data Governance
- Management of AXA Group Architecture Initiatives contributing to Innovation, Big Bets, Building Blocks and Shared Assets definition
- 5-6 years of experience as expert level knowledge and experience in data modeling and database design
- Strong knowledge of:
Master Data Management discipline & bundles, Data Integration, Data Quality, metadata management, data profiling, streaming data loads
Big Data environment such as Data Lake (on premises and cloud), Hadoop, NoSQL, BigTable, HDFS, HBase and large data sets and related technologies MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Flume, Sqoop
Data governance, data stewardship, data privacy
Data IT Solutions, Digital Transformation and Business Intelligence.
- Proved good knowledge of:
- Agile software development methodologies, design and architectural patterns
- Master data management solutions, data retention strategies, analytics and data architecture best practices
- Relational, OLTP, SQL, dimensional and OLAP databases and related technologies
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing technologies and solutions
- Financial Services industry
- Experience in development and use of shared and outsourced solutions.
- Experience in Data analytics & deployment of models and algorithms into a commercial/consumer environment in order to analyse extremely large volumes of structured data
- Experience in analytics and data mining including statistical packages (R, PYTON SPSS, SAS, WPS…) and reporting software like Tableau, Qlik Sense, Tibco Spotfire, Wave, Power BI
- Experience in Information Governance (Governance Program, Data Management, Business Data Modelling, Enterprise Modelling, Master Data Management, Business Glossary definition)
- Experience in Data Governance processes and tool like Meta data manager, Business Glossary Implementation, Master Data implementation (e.g. Informatica MDM Hub, Data Quality, Data Integration)
- Experience in Enterprise Data Integration in complex environment (e.g. On-premise vs on-cloud integration, tools and technique, Rea Time concepts, …)
- Experience in project implementation of Information Data Hub (Master Data Management, Data Quality, Information Delivery and integration) and governance program included processes design and implementation in complex environment.
- Deep and broad modelling expertise in various domains
- Strong problem solving skills
- Results oriented
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work in a collaborative model side by side with business
- Able to adapt to changing requirements, to deal with competing priorities and pressure
- Leadership, influence and conflict resolution
- Team player
- Ability to facilitate communication between business and IT stakeholders.
- Ability to translate technical language to lay audiences.
- Ability to analyse and synthesize information collected.
- Ability to set clear priorities and manage them in a timely manner.
- Ability to comprehend complex business and technical subjects.
- Ability to convince relevant parties and obtain their buy-in to the projects.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills and effective presentation skills.
- Ability to recognize major development trends in IT with high value-added for the company.
- Self-motivator, independent, cooperative, flexible, creative.
- Ability and willingness to travel when necessary.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
Con 165.000 collaboratori, 107 milioni di clienti in 64 Paesi il Gruppo AXA è tra i leader mondiali nel settore della protezione e primo brand assicurativo al mondo per il 9° anno consecutivo secondo la classifica Interbrand 2017.
Il mestiere di AXA è la protezione: una missione che si traduce nell’aiutare i clienti a vivere con serenità ogni fase della loro vita, accompagnandoli con soluzioni e servizi di protezione adattabili alle diverse esigenze.
Forte di una rete agenziale altamente professionale, composta da circa 650 agenzie, e tra i leader di mercato nella bancassicurazione, a partire dalla partnership con il Gruppo Montepaschi, AXA è presente in Italia in una logica multi distributiva, attraverso il Gruppo AXA Italia, di cui fanno parte AXA Assicurazioni e AXA MPS.
Lavorare in AXA Italia significa investire sulla propria carriera professionale e far parte di una realtà internazionale molto sensibile alle tematiche di Sviluppo, Diversity, Corporate Responsibility, Innovazione e Trasformazione.
Do not miss the chance to work for an international company focused on transformation and new ways of working!