• Knowledgeable of Information Technology procurement process and procedures especially related to software licensing for perpetual, term, subscription and aaS agreements
• Knowledgeable regarding Vendor Management/Software Asset Management (SAM) best practices and methodologies (ITIL, CMMI, eSCM, etc.)
• IT Procurement and Asset Management and Discovery Tools experience preferred (Ariba, Aspera, Flexera, ServiceNow, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills together with excellent MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) skills
• Proven researching ability
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Legal, Computing, Engineering or a related field
• Experience of working with legal contacts/agreements
• PMI/PMP, IAITAM, IBSMA or equivalent memberships/certifications
• Candidate will likely have 3 to 5 years work experience in a software asset management related area
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.