1. Context of the position
AXA LM’s 220 employees are based across France, Switzerland, the UK and the USA. Despite this reality, AXA LM aims at working as ONE team. Communications play a paramount role in conveying a sense of belonging to employees that have very different cultural backgrounds and that are geographically distant.
The Communications team is made up of a Global Communications Manager and a Global Communications Officer based in Paris, who are supported by an international network of correspondents who dedicate 20% of their time to Communications. The Communications team members must be in a position to support the strategy with high level recommendations but at the same time propose and implement hands-on suggestions and solutions.
Reporting: The Global Communications Intern directly reports to the Global Communications Manager and works closely with the Global Communications Officer.
2. Your main accountabilities:
The Global Communications Intern’s main mission will be to support AXA LM’s Global Communications department in implementing internal communications actions throughout the whole company, with a focus on information sharing, intranet animation and events management.
3. You will actively participate in the following activities:
• Write/publish articles (in English) and manage the bimonthly newsletter - drafting, translation if necessary, iconographic research and image processing, publishing
• Organize various local events (Lunch and Learns, All-Staff Meetings) and coordinate global ones (Corporate Responsibility Week, Engagement surveys, Launch of the new intranet)
• Support the roll-out of various communication initiatives – website and corporate brochure updates, creation of posters and PPT presentations, photo and video, sending of invitations and emails
• Co-lead the graphic review of AXA LM’s external website
4. You will also contribute to:
• Support the roll-out of AXA LM’s new intranet – help build the new intranet site map, publish and update pages, handle illustration processing and image rendition, co-produce training materials for the Communications Network
• Support the Global Communications department in its digital transformation journey - data clean-up, definition of editorial strategies for new communication channels etc
• Help coordinate and animate the International Communication Correspondents network
+ If interested, the intern could also fulfill occasional tasks for the Human Resources department
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.