Skills and knowledge:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to facilitate collaboration, influencing, and leadership with proficient interpersonal skills (i.e. strong written and verbal communication)
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate well across multiple levels of management in a complex and matrix environment within the organization
• Develop strong relationships with business partners and team members
• Has an understanding of project planning
• Experience working with complex project schedules and ability to interpret results
• Ability to set long term strategy and vision independently, and lead execution
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Maintain highest ethical standards; demonstrate practicality, integrity, promotes diversity and a culture of inclusion
• Software skills; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• 3-5+ years of experience in Operations/Controls environment or similar business experience
• Business process consulting a plus (Six Sigma, Lean etc.)
• Change management experience a plus
• Subject matter expertise in the Controls function a plus
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.