Reporting & Project Management Trainee
Contribute to the project management of the Group Audit Professional Family (including project follow-up, preparation of committees, budget follow-up, testing…),
Contribute to the coordination of audit teams globally
Contribute to the preparation of reports for senior management
Assist with operational activities concerning the centralised internal audit processes and tools (data quality and analysis, planning, etc.)
Contribute to ad-hoc requests / missions (related to Internal Audit activity) when required
- Native French speaker level (or similar)
- An excellent level of written and spoken English
- A very good working knowledge of basic Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Project)
- At least basic knowledge of project management and change management
- Good knowledge of internet / intranet tools,
- An organised and professional task-orientated approach,
- Professional behaviour, ability to summarise, diplomatic skills, attention to detail and a willingness to learn.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).
We provide you regular career opportunities in international teams. If you want to join us, don’t hesitate to apply !
Information provided by applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality and may be used exclusively for recruitment processes.