1. Assist Vice President (VP) in handling and managing all aspects
of strategic and analytical reporting to the Regional Office/Group/Shareholders.
2. Assist VP in managing the accounting standards
framework of the Company.
1. Regional Reporting
* Be the liaison person between the Company and the Regional Office/Group. Manage the timely submission of business reviews/reports to Regional Office/Group and to attend to queries/requests from the Regional Office/Group.
2. Performance Management
* Build up timely monthly performance monitoring with focus on profitability indicators.
3. Regulatory Environment
* Keep abreast with the development of the regulatory environment at Group level and to ensure full compliance with those relevant guidelines/requirements from the Group.
4. Accounting Standards
* Responsible for the compliance and implementation of accounting standards that are applicable under the local and IFRS regime. Particularly on the implementation of two major accounting standards, namely IFRS 9 and IFRS 17.
5. Internal Controls
* Assist VP in ensuring effective internal controls are in place and effective in managing the risks inherent in the reporting function.
6. Budget, Forecast and Strategic Plan
* Assist VP in coordinating the annual budget and forecasting exercise.
Carry out projects and
other duties as may be assigned. Participate in and contribute to the
successful development and implementation of projects related to Finance.Job Requirements:
Degree in Accounting/Finance
3. Minimum 5 years of experience in insurance or accounting
4. Strong understanding of accounting standards
5. Knowledge in insurance business
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance. We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!