Assist Vice President in handling and managing all aspects of taxation (Company tax, GST and indirect taxes), budgeting and forecasting matters.
1. Tax Planning and Compliance
* Handle and manage overall tax planning and tax compliance requirements which include but not limited to the annual tax return, GST return, withholding tax, etc.
2. Annual Tax Computation
* Review the income tax computations and filing of annual tax returns for the Company.
3. Deferred Tax
* Review the deferred tax computations as well as to manage income tax accounting.
4. Tax Instalments
* Oversee the yearly tax movement/status, as well as periodic scheduled payments and deadlines.
5. Goods & Services Tax
* Actively participate in the Malaysian GST implementation, maintenance and returns submission for the Company.
6. Budget, Forecast and Strategic Plan
* Coordinate the budget and forecasting exercise and be the liaison person between business units, underwriters, actuarial team and regional office/Group. Ensure a smooth end-to-end process from the planning stage to the finalisation and approval from regional office/Group.
7. Tax and Customs Audit
* Manage tax/customs audit and investigation queries as and when carried out by tax/custom authorities.
8. Liaison Person
* Be the liaison person with third party professionals including solicitors, other accountants or external auditors, consultants and independent financial advisors as well as authorities with regards to taxation matters.
Carry out projects and other duties as may be assigned. Participate in and contribute to the successful development and implementation of projects related to Finance.Job Requirements:
1. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Taxation/Finance
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience in tax advisory and compliance, and accounting field.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance. We are the best organization that demonstrate drive, commitment and tenacity to champion diversity and inclusion with workplace practices that enable our current & future employees to achieve work-life integration.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!