Are YOU a Systems Design Leader?
Are YOU highly motivated to solve complex business problems with IT Solutions?
Are YOU ready to lead a diverse team that will transform our business? And to work in a FAST PACED challenging and ever changing environment?
Can you analyze our current state and design innovative system solutions?
You will work with our Business Team in Charlotte, leading our diverse onshore/offshore teams to systems solution design.
Must have – HIGH MOTIVATION to DRIVE CHANGE, PATIENCE and PERSEVERANCE
You must be ready to ENGAGE with our business partners, to learn the business goals and challenges.
You must be ready to SHARE and SOCIALIZE ideas.
You must be ready to DRIVE our development team to amazing outcomes.
Some of the other things you may do while you are here:
- Lead the process of compiling, analyzing, designing, testing and prioritizing system design components and implementation.
- Tasks include gaining a deep understanding of business goals and constraints, data gathering and analysis; systems design and implementation; logical design; detailed design; ensuring data security in the design; and system evaluation, integration, vetting, modification, troubleshooting, and optimization.
- Help with technical testing, ensuring that the system and unit tests were performed and reviews the test results.
- Provide leadership/guidance to team members.
- May work as a senior member of a team providing production support for new/existing systems of high complexity and scope.
- 4+ years general IT experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers..