Build and promote technical excellence in Health pricing and product design and
portfolio management across the AXA Health entities with a focus on European and Asian Markets, France and the US; contribute to the development and delivery of the Group Ambition to develop the Health business as a strategic pillar.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the Health standards and guidelines relating to pricing and product design
- Ensure that standards adhere to the principles of simplicity and empowerment within boundaries and are reviewed annually
- Revise and develop technical guidelines which can support the entities in improving their technical capabilities
- Collaborate with other group functions i.e. Markets and entities in the development and review/sign-off of standards and guidelines
- Develop and enhance the maturity models relating to pricing and product design so that they can:
- Form part of the content of the IDR reviews to establish technical competency levels in entities
- Provide the basis for planning actions to improve local technical competencies
- Develop and enhance technical training and tools to support entities in the achievement of technical excellence in health
- Provide support to other technical areas regarding health insurance where required
- Participate in In-Depth Reviews for health entities, identifying issues, areas for improvement and best practice and monitor implementation of associated action plans
- Contribute to the definition of the Group product strategy as it pertains to Health and monitor adhesion;
- Assist in the creation and coordination of the health actuarial community ensuring that technical capabilities and best practice are identified and shared and participating in the identification and implementation of innovation
- Assist in the specification and development, where relevant, of Group tools to support entities in optimising technical performance in pricing, product development and portfolio management
3 Years + Experience as a health insurance product and pricing actuary, preferably including experience in more than one country or more than one type of health product (e.g. full PMI and supplementary or cashplan)
Fluent in Spoken & Written English with another European language preferred
In depth understanding of health pricing and product design methodologies and tools
Good working knowledge of Health insurance market
Ability to communicate, lead and influence at all levels including Senior Management
Highly self-motivated with a high level of autonomy
Ability to work in a multi cultural international environment
Ability to effectively prioritise and be highly organised
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).
We provide you regular career opportunities in international teams. If you want to join us, don’t hesitate to apply !
Information provided by applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality and may be used exclusively for recruitment processes.