Being a member of the Life Product & Proposition Management team, the jobholder will be responsible for supporting the Savings & Retirement (S&R) business lines to execute strategies and issues of all kinds of individual life products in order to achieve the Company’s goals.
- Be key resource of the team in devising product solutions to support company’s goals in providing customer-centric product solutions via product suite of traditional participating policies, linked policies and High Net Worth products
- Be the key lead in product development project to ensure successful product launch & implementation and roll out of S&R initiatives
- Have the drive to be constantly innovative in product development and marketing approach to maximize product performance
- Channel and senior management communications: prepare materials for regular meetings with distributors, product committees and work stream/steering committee meetings of specific projects
- Perform market intelligence analysis to gain insight and provide good management information for decisions
- Lend supports to the special quotation to customize various business needs
- University graduate in discipline such as marketing, business, statistics or actuarial
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Good business acumen and marketing sense
- A good team player and be able to work independently
- Innovative, with good presentation skills and attentive to details
- Interest in performing research and be able to synopsize management information
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese typing is an advantage
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Assistant Manager
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.