You will be valued for your:
• Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house agency.
• In-depth digital design capabilities and graphic design experience.
• Strong illustrative skills including development of illustrations, icons and infographics.
• Strong production skills: complete understanding of Mac platform and all Mac-based software applications. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including: Flash, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts.
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
• Strong portfolio of design work, featuring solutions to business challenges through effective design.
• Print design background a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to present concepts and collaborate with internal teams.
• Expertise in web marketing/web design and development principles.
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Experience in advertising design.
• Understanding of typography, layout, color and grid structure
• Strong work ethic, personal accountability, attention to detail and time management.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.