As part of the Global Tax Team of GIE AXA, the Group Tax Controller's main missions will be the following:
- Contribute to the analysis of the Tax topics in IFRS accounts on a worldwide scope
- Prepare and Analyze the Country by Country Reporting for AXA Group
- Help entities to solve reporting issues during financial closing
- Contribute to enhance transfer pricing documentation
- Help in developing IT tools for Tax departments needs
As a business school or chartered accounting Graduate (or equivalent experience), you have at list a 3-5 years’ experience in consolidation / Tax department or in audit.
In the detail, you will be in charge of:
Analyze ETR and deferred taxes in IFRS consolidated accounts
- Control figures for the Tax Note of the annual report (note 19)
- Preparation of tax presentations for Managements and auditors
- Support Central accounting and consolidation team, and entities for all IFRS tax accounting and reporting issues
Country by Country reporting
- Analyze figures reported in Nautilus and Magnitude (consolidation and participations software)
- Support and liaise with entities to collect data and solve issues
- Prepare the database to be sent through OPTIM IS (tax consolidation software)
Tax changes monitoring
- Contribute to the analysis of impacts following tax reforms or new accounting rules (IFRS9 and IFRS17)
- Develop tools to help tax reporting analysis
- Contribute to the preparation of documentation for the Group Master file
- Be proactive in supporting Transfer pricing process improvement
Skills required for this position are:
- IFRS, tax and accounting skills;
- International tax rules, consolidation and finance skills;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Strong proficiency in IT tools, data base, Excel and Power point;
- Ability to a work in a multicultural environment with people with diverse backgrounds and cultures;
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to organize effectively while dealing with many topics at the same time and work under pressure, remaining always effective whilst maintaining excellent attention to quality and deadlines;
- Ability to organise, analyse and summarise;
- Ability to present in a synthetic and clear way the work results;
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).
We provide you regular career opportunities in international teams. If you want to join us, don’t hesitate to apply !
Information provided by applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality and may be used exclusively for recruitment processes.