• 3+ years of managerial experience
• Group Employee Benefits background and experience with Life, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
• Group Employee Benefits Underwriting experience is highly preferred
• Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from case issues that may require coordination with other departments.
• Strong written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to operate in a challenging and fast-paced team environment.
• Possess a high level of reliability, responsibility and organization
• Ability to effectively partner with internal and external stakeholders
• Requires a bachelor's degree.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.