AXA Charlotte, NC Office Address: 8501 IBM Drive; Charlotte, NC
US GAAP Reporting
The reporting team’s objective is to provide financial data to be incorporated in the Group's Financial statements and for AXA Equitable and MLOA SEC filings. In addition, analysis of financial data is done and presented to Management to assist in understanding and reviewing the financial results.
• Prepares journal entries and or account reconcilations as needed, and generates and reviews ledger reports.
• Assists in the preparation of the annual and quarterly SEC 10K and 10Q filings including financial statements, footnotes and management's discussion and analysis.
• Assist in gathering, analyzing and prioritizing deliverables to facilitate review and analysis for the department and Senior management.
• Prepares/gathers supporting documentation for audit and regulatory requests.
• Prepares documentation of Department reporting tasks.
• Assists and monitors the consolidation process and other quarterly ledger closing processes.
• Supports special project requests.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required. CPA or working toward certification a plus.
• 6+ years accounting experience. Experience with 10K/10Q a plus.
• Solid understanding of GAAP accounting and GAAP financial reporting concepts.
• Demonstrates analytical skills.
• Financial services/publicly held company experience is a plus.
• Excellent written/verbal communications and listening skills.
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and meet project deadlines and work within a fast-paced, project-driven and team environment.
• Strong knowledge of MS products (Excel, Word).
• Knowledge of SAP reporting tool a plus
• Ability to handle different tasks simultaneously a plus
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.