Role of the Information Security Specialist:
- Animate security owner community within AXA IT Application Product
- Work with business, IT and Infrastructure and Infrastructure security teams to Implement Security controls into the project according to the AXA information security policy standards.
- Identify and evaluate Information Security risks and provide risk mitigation solutions and plans.
- Follow up global remediation and provide security metrics per Business Unit
- Support and ensure the security remediation and mitigation action plan follow up (including quartile 1)
- Raise alert, incident or new non-identified changes (project, vendor, ...) which may have an impact on the security
- Be a security representative and privileged point of contact for the security owner community
- Take the corrective action needed to meet the standards required by security policy, procedures, network architectures and software design
- Ensure a seamless response to the needs of business units, IT managers, and local and Group security managers
- Support and deploy the first level of control issue by the Control Tower
- Ensure that monthly vulnerability scans are performed on web exposed application servers in production and pre-production environments and that monthly reports are produced and sent to Central Team.
- Expert knowledge of networks and how to secure them
- Expertise in data encryption: storage, transfer via a network
- Expert knowledge of access control mechanisms: authentication, authorisation, etc.
- Ability to audit vulnerabilities and mitigate risks
- CISSP, CISA, GCIH or GPEN certification would be a plus.
Perfect command of English
- Excellent communication skills (spoken, written)
- Ability to interact in a global business and multi-cultural environment
- Autonomous and be able to propose new approaches
- Good written skills in general
- Rigorous, organized and accurate
- Good analysis and synthesis skills
At least first experience in Information Security.
Experienced in working in an international environment is mandatory
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life?
Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry.
We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
AXA IT – Application Products Department is an IT solutions company delivering services to the Group AXA & to its banking and insurance companies. We develops and operates transverse business solutions at international scale.
Our mission is to shape, build and maintain the shared solutions of AXA Group. The aim of these services is to sustain business development, reduce time to market, & generate savings.
We offer to the successful applicants outstanding career opportunities.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply.
The information submitted by the applicants should be treated as confidential. and use only for recruitment purposes.