•Manage full cycle recruitment process, strategic sourcing through recruiting websites, career fairs, college recruiting, job ads/postings, ad-hoc recruiting events and track results in SalesForce &Taleo. • Make outbound recruiting calls to encourage candidates to consider joining AXA Advisors.
• Work in conjunction with the branch management team and staff to develop marketing initiatives, customized marketing/recruiting plans for FPs and managers, manage marketing materials, and other ad-hoc initiatives.
• Promote and provide support for associate incentive programs, HQ marketing initiatives, campaigns, and conference coordination.
• Partner with applicable business areas to enhance the value of corporate-sponsored marketing programs & assist with local branding and advertising efforts.
• Promote & assist associates implementing tools and resources at their disposal (websites, credibility brochures, eAds, ClientLink, eRelationship, seminars, Asset Map, SalesForce, eApp, Paperclip etc. with help from local technology managers).
• Some recruiting experience recommended
• Strong computer-based knowledge
• Salesforce.com, Emerald Admin, ClientLink, eApp, Paperclip, eRelationship experience a plus
• Research and data gathering ability
• Strong organizational & prioritization skills
• Advanced problem solving & negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
• 3 years of experience
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers..