AXA’s Retirement Plan Services business is searching for a Regional Vice President to increase market share in the Tax Exempt employer retirement plan space working through our career channel
Territory : MI, IN, MN, IA, IL, WI
• Responsible for sales and revenue growth of business
• Prospecting, case development, pipeline management and strategy
• Leads RFP strategy , RFP response oversight and finals interview
• Consultant/Advisor/Intermediary/TPA relationships regionally
• Thought leadership and public speaking
• Association development and strategic relationship engagement
• Recruit, Assist in Training, Support, and Coach Distribution Partners
• Develop and Support Legislative Agenda for Territory
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• CLU, ChFC and/or CFP preferred
• FINRA Series 6/7, LH&A and 63 required
• Previous experience driving revenue growth in an institutional sales / BtoB sales capacity
• 10+ years Insurance / financial services sales experience
• Preferred background in 401a, 403b and 457b sales experience
• Stellar partnership, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to travel extensively within the regional structure
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.