This 403(b)/457 Regional Vice President will manage the Central Territory: (MT,ID,WY,NV,UT,CO,AZ,NM,SD,NE,IA,MO,OK,TX)
- Develop and manage relationships with existing advisors/clients through both retail and third party channels,
- penetrate all potential clients within existing advisors/clients.
- Assess clients' needs in order to promote new products.
- Educate and train advisors/clients on 457(b) products for both retail and third party channels and 403(b) products for third party channel only.
- Champion for headquarters marketing campaigns at local client level.
- Develop new relationships.
- Be responsible for territory management for both retail and third-party channels.
- Utilize internal sales desk for enhanced customer service.
- Follow up on Internal Sales Desk leads. Maintain sales goals.
- Candidate must be able to identify, create and implement annuity and mutual fund sales opportunities.
- Will be responsible for communication with Divisional Vice Presidents on an ongoing basis.
FINRA Series 6/7, LH&A and 63 required.
10 plus years financial services sales experience required.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
CLU, ChFC and/or CFP preferred.
Thorough knowledge of Variable Annuities and Mutual Funds.
Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills, with good computer and organizational skills.
Previous training experience preferred.
Willingness to travel 75% Experience in local area market preferred
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.