AXA is hiring a Content Manager to develop and maintain proposal content across multiple markets and products including customization of responses.
Responsibilities of this role include:
• Working with subject matter experts on content approval and updates and maintain schedule.
• Coordinate post-proposal content updates
• Evaluate trends and recommend content adjustments
• Maintain RPAG/RFP Director databases
• Maintain SPARK files
• Write clear, concise, and accurate responses
• Incorporate visuals, graphics, and other illustrative content into content.
• Stay current on proposal trends
• Demonstrate an understanding of AXA’s products and services.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously to meet strict deadlines.
• Prepare responses that speak to an intended audience.
• Collaborate with various departments throughout the firm to obtain answers, develop new language, and obtain needed information, including but not limited to legal, operations, customer service, product management, and marketing.
• Complete reports from proposal software tool
• Complete RFI, RFP, Surveys, and Questionnaires as assigned
*This position will consider telecommuting / remote access candidates with nominal travel of up to 4 times a year to Syracuse and Manhattan offices.
The successful candidate will have
• Experience with content software preferably with PMAPS.
• 3-5 years Proposal Writing experience
• 3 years Content Management experience
• 3 years 403b, 457, and or 401k markets experience
• Detail-oriented with excellent project management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks in order to ensure that assignments are completed in a timely manner.
• Must demonstrate initiative and good judgment as well as the ability to work well under pressure and within time constraints.
• Willing to respond quickly and positively to shifting priorities and deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and also as part of a team within in a large global organization.
• Must demonstrate desire to learn all of the technical aspects of our firm including the philosophy, support, and investment processes of our products.
• Must demonstrate ability to interact with contacts in different divisions of the company.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word and possess the ability to quickly master internal systems and applications.
• Superior judgment and reasoning skills.
• Strong sense of urgency and accountability.
• BA or BS degree; preferably in English or writing related major.
• Willingness to work remotely up to 100% of time
• Willingness to travel up to 4 times annually for 1-week stints
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.