Provide operating support to the Branch Managers, Manage staff workflow, including supervision of Reception, Mailroom, Workstation Support, Administrative Support and other positions based upon the size and characteristics of the Branch, Administer company policies at the Branch level, Act as Field Liaison for the Region / Headquarters, Develop and implement efficient procedures throughout the Branch, Facilitate communications within Branch/Region, Manage day-to-day Branch Operations, Interface with the DMs with issues of performance, workflow, and operating procedures, Non-routine work environment with a diverse team of people at different levels of management, Support HQ initiatives that help develop, improve, or eliminate processes in order to create value and more effective and efficient support to the field, Act as a resource by sharing time and expertise to assist HQ in the development of new programs and serving on committees, Coordinate Associate activities, including where applicable, large case support, new business liaison (NOC) and special support needs.
- College education, major in business preferred. Graduate business degree helpful
- FINRA Series 7, 24, required ; (Series 7, 24, must be passed within six (6) months from date of appointment if not currently registered. ) Additional exams may be required according to business needs.
- Other related industry designations, certificates, licenses or course work helpful.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience in or knowledge of insurance, securities or financial services providers helpful
- Displays good judgment and decision-making skills
- Understands the need for confidentiality at all levels of work
- Knowledge of office equipment (copiers, fax, scanners, computers, printers, phone system, etc.)
- Ability to serve as primary contact to and communicate with internal/external clients with diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, follow-up to ensure deadlines are met.
- Intermediate problem solving skills.
- General administrative responsibilities.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.