The role of the HR Project Manager is to assist the Employee Engagement team in performing a broad range of programmatic and administrative duties that requires independent decision making, discretion and judgement. The role will perform tasks and logistical duties for company-wide engagement initiatives and programs. Additionally, this role will assist with diversity reporting including information collection and organization for special projects, presentations and company messaging/communications.
Reporting to the Employee Experience Team Manager, the Project Manager’s duties include but are not limited to:
- Organize, coordinate, and report on organizational D&I initiatives, including the development of appropriate timelines for key deliverables
- Create and monitor project plans
- Coordinate work done by project teams. Resolve team disputes. Provide leadership to project teams. Coordinate processes related to assigned projects/programs
- Follow up with various stakeholders to ensure that all project plans are executed as expected
- Create, collect, and maintain materials including reports, PowerPoint presentations, and other information for projects, special events and other initiatives
- Support may include engagement with HR Business Partners and leaders to advance workforce and inclusion strategy
- Liaise with various teams across the organization, including but not limited to Internal Communications, Marketing, and Learning and Development
- Manage creative and brand assets for employee engagement related activities and recognition opportunities
- Liaise with external vendors
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated success in managing medium to large scale projects
- Prior experience in event coordination would be preferred
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding communication both verbal and written
- Detail orientated and analytical
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience in collecting and analyzing data, with skill in optimizing work processes
- Any combination of education and experience that clearly demonstrates the ability to perform all of the job duties of the position
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.