In this highly visible role the Individual Retirement Analyst – Financing Business Partnering Unit role will have the opportunity to help develop the long-range plans for Individual Retirement; drive efforts to improve efficiency and productivity of the organization; and partner with senior leaders to identify, evaluate, prioritize and deliver strategic initiatives across the business.
• Financial analysis, including business case support, monthly business review reporting, P&L management, sales projections, expense budgeting, etc..
• Perform complex business analysis by developing financial models
• Help to identify, assess, and evaluate new business opportunities, including new market and product/service ideas
• Manage work streams and project team to identify issues, structure problems and generate actionable recommendations using formal problem solving
frameworks and critical thinking
• Support and perform analysis for project or work streams, including gathering required data and identify most appropriate quantitative and qualitative
Finance Business Partner Unit requires the ability to balance deep financial analysis with stakeholder management executive communication. A
successful candidate will be expected to manage multiple, complex assignments and competing priorities and must be comfortable working in an
ambiguous environment. The team works with a result driven approach and transparent communication.
• 2+ years experience working with large corporation(s) either in a financial analysis role, internal / external strategy or business partner role
• Education Requirements: BA / BS required. MBA or other advanced degree a plus
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with demonstrated ability to analyze and solve complex problems and drive change
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization, including senior management
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.