This position is primarily to ensure a high-level customer support during sales and a smooth transition from pre-sale to post sale implementation, followed by on-going account service as needed. The Field Service Consultant will work closely with the Sales Executive and the broker as well as the client.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationship with the internal teams (Sales Executive, Underwriting, Operations) as well as with the external stakeholders (brokers and clients).
- Meet business plan growth targets and annual retention targets through cross & up selling, and customer loyalty goals through Customer satisfaction surveys
- In partnership with the Sales Executive, review request for proposals (RFP’s) and obtain any additional information that is needed from the broker while also providing a consultative approach to understand the clients needs and recommending plan designs, products, and/or services that will best meet the benefit needs of the client.
- Generate field quotes and proposals for smaller case sizes and assist with broker/plan design discussions.
- Ability to maintain an understanding of the Sold Case process and requirements so they can communicate and facilitate a smooth transition to the Operations team. Stays informed throughout the implementation process and helps facilitate the communication between the installation team and the broker if necessary.
- Meet time/quality metrics around the proposal process ensuring that both organizational metrics and market place expectations are achieved.
Maintain high quality of data in Salesforce (CRM) and log activity on a regular basis
- Responds to caller inquiries regarding company products, plan design, rates, procedures, and underwriting rules. Facilitate warm transfer of service issues to the appropriate service teams.
- As needed will be an onsite resource in broker and/or client meeting including assisting with enrollment meetings.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve problems by being proactive and using sound business judgment.
- Evaluate activity with Sales Executives to identify hot prospects and target call activity.
- Lead renewal strategy for each client and partner
- Understand AXA’s business processes, including underwriting guidelines, products and claims processing and work closely together with all stakeholders
- Drives favorable outcomes for clients, brokers, and others through effective internal partnering with IT/Operations and Product Development/Underwriting, along with outsourced partners
- Responsible for trainings on new technologies and moderate trouble shooting of system issues. Strong technological skills required.
- Performs all other general office duties necessary to achieve organizational results.
- Minimum of 3 years of Group Insurance experience
- College Education required
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks prioritizing effectively and work very detail oriented
- Must be willing to take initiative to solve problems
- Proven Customer service skills / Partnering with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to make decisions independently, requiring minimal supervision
- Math Aptitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Phone skills)
- Strong technological skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Windows, Salesforce (CRM)). Affinity to work with new and digitized tools.
- Team player and collaborative and collegial personal style that embodies teamwork across many different operating units within AXA
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.