- Responsible for infrastructure security product engineering for DLP team
- Refine solution designs provided by security design team
- Ensure integrated DLP solutions are in place and meet required security controls
- Identify and manage the project requirements and key stakeholders
- Work closely with domain engineers, architects, designers and other Data Protection engineers as required
- Collaborate with Data Protection Lead to help define technology and functional requirements for a DLP/Information Protection technology.
- Collaborate with ISOPS Domain Architects, Enterprise Security Architects to define DLP Architecture requirements and definition
- Collaborate with Data Protection Lead to evaluate and select suitable Vendor solutions
- ollaborate with Data Protection Lead, Head of Information Protection and Data Protection engineer to define prevention and detection requirements.
- Collaborate with Data Protection Lead to develop set of rule sets to match prevention and detection requirements.
- Collaborate with Data Protection Lead, Data Protection Engineer and Security solution team to identify DLP technology integration requirements to Incident management tools and processes, gateway encryption tools etc.
- Configure the rule sets on the DLP technology to match the prevention and detection requirements
- Collaborate with Data Protection Lead, Data Protection Engineer to develop test cases and use case to test and verify applied rules.
- Participate and test the technology platform to verify the prevention and detection rules are effective and achieve desired results.
- Support the roll out of the DLP tool to AXA Group and OpCOS.
- Collaborate with other DLP Engineers to maintain and manage the availability and performance of the DLP technology platforms.
- Support request for ad-hoc DLP scanning and point protection requests.
- Support ISOPS Security service management in information gathering exercise to implement DLP on new platforms or technologies e.g. Cloud, Mobile etc.
- Support request for forensics and Incident response for incident resolution and investigations.
- Participate in regular vendor briefings and industry forums to keep abreast of developments around DLP technology. Undertake regular vendor briefings and recommend need for trainings to Data Protection Lead.
- Collaborate with other DLP engineers to develop trends on incidents and provide recommendations to resolve.
- Research and recommend need for product upgrades to utilize new features or expand functionality
- Continuously improve the configuration and setup of the DLP technology platform to match defined functional requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- An MSc Information Security would be desirable but is not essential
- Information Security and/or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP, CISM or equivalent) strongly preferred
- Industry certifications for enterprise-level data loss prevention tools preferred
Overall work experience in the field
- Experience in information protection > 6 years
- Proven experience in information security management
- Experience working witching a multi-disciplinary engineering team
- Knowledge of other security domains e.g. Crypto desirable but not required
Skills / abilities
- Cross cultural sensitivity, flexibility
- Organized with a proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, works effectively as a team player
- Ability to function effectively in a matrix structure
- Good analytical skills
- Fluent in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
To support our business strategy and digital transformation, AXA is building a new Group Information Security Practice to ensure a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threat, enable risk decisions to be made consistently across the organization and establish sustainable security capabilities that are integrated with the business.
Our vision for Information Security is to ‘protect our stakeholders by securing our information assets, managing our cyber risk and enabling business strategies in an efficient and effective way, fully supported by executive leadership and underpinned by all AXA employees’.
At AXA, we lead a an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional and private life balance and accelerates the skills and career development : promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discover everything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer you career opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support the transformation of our changing business.