The ITTAIKA program synthesis is a trasnversal program we are managing for AXA Partners – the most global and international entity of the Group.
A synaptic overall vision of he program is shared in appendices.
It aims at deploying workplace solutions (GAD, GSSCM, O365, …), hositng solutions (Private or public Cloud) or Security solutions (firewall management, web proxy, …) across AXA Partners / AXA Assistance. The scope is including all 32 countries across all regions – Asia, Americas, Europe. This program is sponsored by the Global CIO of AXA Partners Jean-Baptiste FAURE and by Bruno LAURENT, an ELT member within AXA IT.
This program is a very large program including a > 1M€/year of one off investment as well as for the value of the recurring services we target.
Being a key role within the organization, the ITTAIKA Program Manager is included in the Transnational BU COMEX.
DOMAINS OF RESPONSABILITY
The Program manager is responsible for piloting and delivering complex programs within an international environment.
Manage, deliver and implement programs and solutions/products for partners at local, regional and international level, with the aim to deliver technological solutions that meet the needs of the organisation.
Is responsible for the coordination of the projects which are part of the program.
- Ensure alignment between the different projects part of the program, and validate their scope (content, cost, planning)
- Validate the need of resources, guarantee their availability, and arbitrate, if needed
- Analyse the critical path on the projects and ensure their consistent articulation
- Identify and analyse the risks and the constraints on the projects, as well as the conflicts of schedule
- Provide options, alternative scenari, resolutions to the stakeholders, in order to mitigate the risks/solve the problems
- Set up the detailed program plan and interactions
- Set up a multilevel governance and appropriated communication ensuring buy-in at the higher level and efficient progress program follow up (stakeholder management)
- Supervise work execution by facilitating transversally project managers (motivating, coordinating and managing the program team members)
- Provide regular status on the overall program
- Accountable for project/program cost, time and budget
- In every phase of the program and on different levels, act as a representative of AXA IT towards the client/partner
- Apply Methodology, Guidelines and Standard Practices as described by the PMO
- Is responsible for the program ‘OTOBOS’
Strong service orientation, capacity to act in the best interest of the customers, supported by a good knowledge of his business.
Excel at cooperating with multiple contributors in different locations, places and culture, to achieve collective goals, in virtual or non-virtual environments
Facilitate transversal / cross function collaboration, create trust and develop a “share-to-succeed” mindset.
Ability to understand and manage the different stakeholders needs and concerns, in order to achieve objectives; able to negotiate and influence, manage conflicts.
Results oriented: keep the focus on achieving his/her goals over time, demonstrating a high level of perseverance and resilience.
Team management (hierarchical management): manage a team of project managers
Seniority in project management
Knowledge/experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban…)
Good knowledge of IT technologies
English : advanced level - able to work in full English (speaking and writting)
High school diploma + 5 years of studies minimum (BAC + 5 minimum)
Experience: 10 years- experience, including 5 minimum in project/program management, within an international context
Fluent in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
One AXA IT Technical Products Department - formerly Technology Services (AXA Tech), is a branch of the AXA Group whose goal is to provide IT infrastructure services to AXA entities throughout the world. Operating from 15 countries, One AXA IT Technical Products employs more than 3300 people and manages about 1 billion euros of annual IT expenses for the AXA Group.