· Identify the outstanding premium, reconcile, collect the premium, then submit the payment detail to Data Entry (Inputter) in order to achieve collection targets.
· Chasing debt by monitoring, reminder and updated of whole outstanding account and debtors, and do analysis issue/trends, in order to achieve collection targets.
· Liaising with business development executive, related with information outstanding premiums and resolve if any outstanding queries, in order to support achievement
· Prepare and manage distribution of statement account to all debtors already provide as scheduled, in order to support credit control operation activity targets.
· Perform account reconciliation and confirmation of the paid premium, and provide information/progress of collection targets.
· Prepare commission for agent and/or broker and refund premium for direct client, and follow up to direct supervisor, in order to ensure the process provide in proper manner.
· Maintain relationship with debtors, through visit the debtors on monthly basis for reconciliation purpose (especially for outstanding premiums that are over 60 days), in order to support target
· Ensure all daily credit control activities in line with compliance requirements of local regulations and all other relevant statutory regulations and guidelines, as well as all relevant Company, Regional and AXA Group policies and procedures.
· Maintain protection information (IS Security) in line with its sensitivity throughout its lifecycle, from creation to disposal. Activities include;
- Protect information across all platforms and as it is communicated to and from third parties
- Report any security incidents or weakness immediately to the Security Manager or Manager
- Comply with all IS Security standards and guidelines established by Information Owners/Managers
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA General Insurance (PT Asuransi AXA Indonesia) is part of AXA Group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with 166.000 employees, serving 103 million customers in 59 countries.
AXA General Insurance operates through various distribution channels such as direct marketing, agency, broker, bancassurance, and alternate distribution, with constant expansion of its network in Indonesia. Serving more than 36.116 clients in Indonesia and supported by more than 500 sales force and 8 branch offices. PT Asuransi AXA Indonesia is registered and supervised by Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK) based on Business License No. 682/KMK.017/1996 dated December 16th, 1996.
AXA General Insurance provides a various range of general insurance protection. PT Asuransi AXA Indonesia products vary from personal insurance such as home & contents, private motor, travel, individual & family health and personal accident insurance to business insurance such as property, office, manufacturing, marine cargo, motor and group health accident.