- Handle both phone in / walk in teams on day-to-day activities to provide quality service to distributors and drive for result and improvement
- Provide customer service, handle follow-up enquiries and problem solving for phone-in or walk-in distributors in relation to after-sales and new business service issues
- Handle enquiries from distributors
- Follow up and liaise with relevant parties (such as supervisor, team leader or processing team) to meet distributor’s needs and maintain smooth operations
- Achieve individual objective, target, service standards and KPI
- Contribute on ad-hoc activities to uplift team efficiency and effectiveness
- University graduate
- At least 2 years’ working experience or plus, preferably with experience in service center operation
- Strong customer service and communication skills to handle internal and external customers
- Knowledge of operation of UW, POS, Claims and CS is needed
- People-oriented, self-motivated, patient, independent, cheerful and positive
- High emotional maturity and able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge in AS400 is an advantage
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.