- Contribute to the ongoing research and analysis of emerging technology, risks and industry trends. Contribute to the assessment of the impact on the business environment and recommend appropriate mitigation actions for inclusion into the Group IS Strategy
- Define and propose innovative solutions satisfying requirements in accordance with technical design standards. Handle escalations and resolve issues that are impacting IS solution design
- Support the development and delivery of the information security strategy
- Contribute to promote Group Information Security research and collaborate on the development and operation of security good practice by establishing and maintaining key relationships with global and regional information security organizations
- Contribute to manage the information security lab environment
- Support and contribute to all information security projects and associated teams, leading specific projects as required
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers to understand their current and future product-lines and service offerings, assess the risks and opportunities they present to AXA and provide input into the strategy and architecture framework as required
- Contribute to the information security research community and actively participate in appropriate meetings/events/governance forums
- Participate in industry education and networking events, maintain relationships with external bodies and peers
- Bachelor degree in Business, Project Management, IT or a closely-related subject.
- An MSc Information Security would be desirable but is not essential
- Information Security and /or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP-ISSAP, GIAC or equivalent) strongly preferred
Overall work experience in the field
- Experience in Information Security > 3-5 years
- Experience in conducting and managing research projects > 3-5 years
- Experience of IS technology from vulnerability management, IPS/IDS, WAF, HIPS, SIEM, PUAM, Forensics, etc > 1-3 years
Skills / abilities
- Ability to function effectively in a matrix structure
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and networking skills
- Strong writing skills in English
- Team player
- Fluent in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
To support our business strategy and digital transformation, AXA is building a new Group Information Security Practice to ensure a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threat, enable risk decisions to be made consistently across the organization and establish sustainable security capabilities that are integrated with the business.
Our vision for Information Security is to ‘protect our stakeholders by securing our information assets, managing our cyber risk and enabling business strategies in an efficient and effective way, fully supported by executive leadership and underpinned by all AXA employees’.
At AXA, we lead a an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional and private life balance and accelerates the skills and career development : promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discover everything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer you career opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support the transformation of our changing business.