1. Plan, review and enhance HR operational processes and control procedures to ensure the delivery of quality and timely HR services covering payroll operations, group benefits and MPF administration, on-boarding and off-boarding support (e.g. payroll payment, contracting, reference check, work visa management, tax reporting etc.).
2. Manage HRIS, lead HRIS projects and oversee the system enhancement through liaison with vendor and IT team for ongoing support issues, upgrades, incidents management, etc.
3. Develop, lead and drive HR digitalization and automation development road-map to re-engineer HR processes for improving efficiency and service excellence.
4. Build effective partnership with other HR teams to support the business needs, balancing excellent customer service with adherence to processes and controls.
5. Provide leadership and coaching to the team to ensure successful delivery of HR services and unleash their potential for further development.
6. Monitor the activities provided by the vendors of payroll, group benefits and MPF to ensure meeting the objectives/ SLA.
7. Collaborate and interface with Group HR on projects and reporting.
8. Have strong customer mind-set and accountability to deliver HR services accurately and timely.
9. Drive HR analytics and manage the function of HR reporting in order to support Company’s direction and growth.
10. Continuously improve HR operational processes to ensure compliance with related regulatory requirements and Group standards.
11. Drive ad hoc projects and assignments as required.
· Minimum 10 years in HR Services/HR Operations/HRIS, preferably in insurance/banking industry.
· Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to engage and influence stakeholders.
· Customer-oriented with demonstrated drive and resilience.
· Effective planning, execution and project management skills.
· Detailed oriented and control conscious.
· Willingness to embrace new technologies and changing processes.
· Solid experience in managing vendors in different HR aspects.
· Well-versed with HR Employment Ordinance and other related regulations.
· Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese languages.
· Strong PC skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with competency to manage HRIS.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.