The INM Reporting and Financial controlling team is in charge of compiling and preparing the INM consolidated IFRS Financial Statements (actual & plan), providing financial analyses, as well as coordinating the Solvency 2 Pillar 3 (“S2P3”) regulatory reporting on a quarterly basis. The team has interactions with all INM entities (Mexico, Singapore, Colombia Turkey, Poland, the Gulf Region, Morocco, AXA Bank Belgium, Malaysia Property and Casualty, Luxembourg, Brazil, the Czech Republic Life & Savings, the Slovak Republic Life & Savings, and Greece as fully consolidated entities; and Russia, India, Nigeria and Lebanon consolidated under the equity method).
The team is organized by Business segments (L&S, P&C, Health) and Transversal topics (IFRS9, IFRS17, Solvency 2, local audit review…
Main accountability of Business Controlling team:
· Review and control all IFRS data (actual and forecasts) submitted by the entity; control the compliance of the reported information with the Group instructions, timeline and Group methodologies.
· Analyze and comment the financial performance of the entity on a regular basis (quarterly and/or monthly on ad-hoc basis). Identify and analyze risks and uncertainties that may impact Group financial statements, management business monitoring.
· Solve IFRS accounting issues.
· Be the owner of the processes of his/her perimeter: ensure that all deadlines are met and that all deliverables are submitted on time with good quality (no process disruptions).
· Analyze some financial and profitability indicators (ex: Sales activity, Earnings, Expenses);compile the data and prepare the reporting at Group level.
· Design & set up process improvements in his/her perimeter to secure efficiency and good coordination with entities/Group teams.
Educated to degree standard in Finance (accounting, reporting management)
Solid experience (min 5-8 years’ experience) in insurance consolidation, reporting
Solid insurance business understanding (P&C and L&S)
Strong knowledge concerning IT soft application (Excel, Powerpoint, Magnitude, and Iris internal application should be a plus)
Strong to expert knowledge of IFRS standards, AXA specificities is a plus
Strong to expert knowledge of insurance accounting principles, specific knowledge on investment accounting under IFRS a great plus
Good knowledge of the Group way of working, knowing other correspondent is a plus
Independent and reliable
Fluent in at least 2 of those 3 languages: English / Spanish / French spoken and written. Another language of the entities of the Region should be a plus
Sense of organisation
Ability to fix priorities and to make synthesis
Good “Time keeper”
Open minded to international environment
Good interpersonal relationship
Capacity to influence and animate a network of correspondents
As one of the largest global insurers, our purpose is to empower people to live a better life. This purpose is shared by each and every employee throughout our organization, as we tailor our services and solutions to each of our 107 million customers around the world, one person at a time.
You are the starting point for all our work. We strive to give you more choice, more innovation and more power to decide how, when and where you access our products and services, while making sure we provide excellence, quality and a strong financial foundation for everything we deliver, at the right cost to you.
AXA International & New Markets (INM), encompass a bank and more than 35 insurance entities worldwide and covers AXA’s activity notably in Latin America, Middle-East, Africa, Central & Eastern Europe, India and South-East Asia. It represents over €9 billion turnover.
To support this emerging market oriented business model, AXA INM offers a multicultural and diverse environment (languages, countries, nationalities) and multiple international career development opportunities.
Long term contract.