- Support the development of communications and media strategy and execute the plans to increase visibility and favourability of the AXA brand in the local market.
- Develop focused communication plans to meet the objectives of business unit (s), including but not limited to thought leadership, product launch, survey, etc.
- Organise media briefing, prepare press releases, opinion editorial and publicity collaterals.
- Establish and strengthen effective relationships with local media representatives
- Monitor reputational issues in traditional media and social media and help manage issues including complaints by coordinating with cross functional teams to mitigate reputation risks
- Manage all reputation risk reports and promote staff awareness to reputation risks
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree holder with 4+ years of relevant corporate communications or media relations experience
- Good understanding of issues management is preferred
- Good understanding of insurance industry is preferred but not necessary
- Creative, multi-tasking and good team player
- Experience in in-house PR and media relations roles in agencies preferred
- Excellent writing and oral skills in both English and Chinese
- Strong planning, organisational and time management skills
- Sound knowledge of media landscape and good network with local media
- Excellent interpersonal skills and get well with people at all levels of organisation
- Energetic with creative and change mindset
- Quality of work - Delivers to schedule and attentive to details
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.