Manager, Complaint Governance & Improvement
This role plays a key role to assist the Department Head to lead the 3 core pillars under this sub-team
- Govern overall Customer Complaint Model and Practice for AXAHK
- Drive cultivate the customer-centric culture on resolving customer complaint effectively
- Proactively drive and initiate projects that can lead reduction of complaints
- Drive Soft Complaint Governance for First Point of Contact to ensure consistency and professionalism on complaint management.
- Service Quality on resolved cases to uplift quality on case handlers
- Drive e-Training for Complaint Handling for internal staff
- Govern and ensure overall complaint guidelines are up-to-date with relevant exercise (annual review) to ensure the quality of deliverables for AXAHK i.e. quality assurance (but not limited to) as a whole to ensure overall model is compliance and professional for delivery.
- Initiate and drive customer journey initiatives proactively to enhance customer experience through customer dissatisfaction and complaint channels in a consistency and professional manner, as well as evaluate the effectiveness of the initiatives for post-launched. Closely monitor the status of action plan/timelines to achieve and meet results.
- Ensure AXAHK Complaint Handling Guidelines is up-to-date and well communicate to all internal parties and seek endorsement by Management
- Provide training to internal parties to ensure the guidelines are well implemented
Cultivate customer-centric culture
- Cultivate the customer centric culture to the team through different initiatives
- Formulate Monthly Complaint Dashboard and relevant communications with customer friendly approach
- Initiate different initiatives that can drive collaboration for complaint resolution to promote customer-centricity and collaboration among AXAHK
- Min 8-10 years working experience in banking or insurance industry is preferable
- Prefer in Marketing or Service Quality function
- Strong driver role & ownership to deliver result within tight timeline
- Able to meet a stretch assignment and take on challenges
- Able to work under pressure and with “can-do” & positive attitude
- Proactively initiate and drive initiatives for reduction of complaints and improve customer experience
- Excellent leadership behavior to lead by example as well as strong strategic vision
- Strong people management to coach team and build the capability of the team to reach extra milestones
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.