- Contribute to the definition of the Group Information
Security penetration testing strategy and approach.
- To contribute to development, formulation,
and drive the implementation and execution of penetration testing assurance
verification of local operating companies and third-party vendors, and to
assess the adequacy and efficiency of penetration testing within AXA.
- Contribute to the development and
maintenance of the security testing framework and improve security testing
- Contribute to, and support, the technical
penetration testing team penetration testing deliverables and output by
providing data analysis and review, and presentation.
- Contribute to the development and analysis
of critical business projects, and provide penetration testing guidance and
support as applicable.
- Work with the penetration testing
technical lead to scope, implement, and perform the penetration testing scope
of work plan, which drives penetration testing assurance verification
- Coordinate issue resolution and escalation
- Own the stakeholder expectations and
priorities effectively as applicable.
- Work cross-functionally to manage and organize
work processes and ensure most efficient work flow.
- Continually build and enhance processes
and reporting to meet stakeholder requirements
- Contribute to the definition and maintenance of the Information Security
Development Life Cycle and penetration testing lifecycle including requirements
gathering, risk analysis, planning and non-functional security testing
assurance as applicable
- Assure the quality of the penetration testing services provided by
vendors or internal teams. Work cross-functionally to manage and organize work
processes and ensure most efficient work flow
- Contribute to the establishment and monitoring of the set up and
industrialization of penetration testing quality assurance across group
- Contribute to the establishment of penetration testing assurance
processes and procedures and roll out to across the Group, acquisitions and
- Conduct penetration testing reviews, coordinate staff and work with
other related stakeholders
- Establish a quality assurance function within the security testing /
penetration testing framework in line with the security testing framework, that
included the following activities
- Analyze data output and liaise as appropriate with key stakeholders to
and various reporting channels to visualize data in a meaningful and impactful
- Embed Information Security Testing Quality Assurance within a wide
variety of projects in production and pre-production environments
- Own the stakeholder expectations and priorities effectively
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or
- An MSc Information Security would be desirable but is not
- Information Security
and/or Information Technology industry certification (CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC
or equivalent) strongly preferred
Overall work experience in the field
- Experience in information security
management and assurance activities > 7 years
- A detailed knowledge of the frameworks,
methods and tools for information security and IT risk management > 7 years
- Experience in information security risk,
IT risk or audit focussing on identification and mitigation of risks >7
- Experience in developing, implementing and/or
management Information Security Management Systems > 7 years
- Experience of working with specific
Information Security Controls and Vulnerability Databases > 5 years
- Project management related experience to
understand the life cycle of a project > 5 years
- Experience with vulnerability analysis
tools > 5 years
- Experience in network and/or firewall
engineering and administration specifically relating to application of methodologies
and principles for all levels of Information Security > 5 years
- Experience with technologies, tools and
process controls to minimize risk and data exposure > 5 years
Skills / abilities
- Ability to function effectively in a
- Operate comfortably at management level
- Good facilitation, negotiation and
conflict resolution skills
- Good networking skills. Ability to
interact with diverse stakeholders, e.g. regulators; customers; executive
management; line management; and operational personnel at all levels
- Team player
- Apply analytical rigor to understand
complex business scenarios
- Excellent communication skills, written,
verbal and presentation skills (English)
- Highest form of integrity and
- Ability to think analytically and
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
To support our business strategy and digital transformation, AXA is building a new Group Information Security Practice to ensure a coordinated response to the increasing cyber security threat, enable risk decisions to be made consistently across the organization and establish sustainable security capabilities that are integrated with the business.
Our vision for Information Security is to ‘protect our stakeholders by securing our information assets, managing our cyber risk and enabling business strategies in an efficient and effective way, fully supported by executive leadership and underpinned by all AXA employees’.
At AXA, we lead a an HR policy that encourages diversity, maintains your professional and private life balance and accelerates the skills and career development : promotion of diversity, remuneration policy, training device, ... Discover everything that makes AXA an employer of choice.
Whatever your job is, we strive to offer you career opportunities. Our goal is to develop your skills to support the transformation of our changing business.