The jobholder is responsible for supporting the Internal Financial Control Program team in documenting processes and carrying out the testing of the in-scope IFRS and Solvency II controls.
The Internal Financial Control programme (the “IFC programme”) is designed to evaluate the effectiveness of AXA’s Internal Control Over Financial Reporting (ICOFR) and requested its Statutory Auditors to provide each year a reasonable assurance report on its evaluation.
- Walk through in-scope processes and controls with process/control owners
- Carry out tests of design and operating effectiveness for the scope covering
- Entity Level Control (ELC) and Financial Statement Closing Process (FSCP);
- Solvency II Pillar I with Available Financial Resources (AFR) and Short Term Economic Capital (STEC);
- Solvency II Pillar II with Governance modules (Data Quality (DQ), Model Changes (MC), Use Test (UT) and Model Validation) and Own Risk Solvency Assessment (ORSA);
- Solvency II Pillar III;
- IT Controls over IT System Development Lifecycle, Cyber Security, Computer Operations.
- Produce documentation of the process descriptions, testing procedures and testing results.
closely with the local actuarial team and the local risk management team on
Solvency II related topics
with the Finance, Legal/Compliance, IT and HR teams on the Traditional scope of
- University degree (Bachelor / Master) in Accountancy, Finance, Engineering, or equivalent;
- 0 – 2 years relevant working experience (open to fresh graduates);
- Excellent level of written English (the ability to articulate complex findings in a clear and easy-to-read text is a must);
- Strong communication skills (ability to engage first-line stakeholders by conveying clear messages);
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Sound understanding of accounting principles and financial statement items.
- Sound understanding of insurance industry is an advantage
*Interested parties please submit your application with cover letter and updated resume.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.