The incumbent will be responsible for managing and growing the value of the agency distribution channel within the assigned branch. He/she is required to deliver the Company’s annual sales plan and expand the agency sales force through sound recruitment, retention and productivity programmes. In addition, he/she is required to achieve the Company’s persistency objectives and implement any other such plans as regulated under the Malaysia Agency Blueprint.
To implement the strategic sales incentives as formulated in the medium and long term direction of the business.
To ensure achievement of sales targets, optimal market coverage, realize any market segment objectives and ensure optimal market penetration in any specified segments
Operative Functions :
- To achieve recruitment target of the branch and establish a professional agency force
- To plan, deploy and review the recruitment activities with agency leaders
- To assist agency leaders in interviewing and selection of quality agents
- To achieve production target of the branch
- To increase the productivity of agents. Ensuring no zero case and all leaders to maintain the threshold AAR
- To improve and enhance quality of agents through: training, monitoring, supervision and guidance
- To achieve a minimum number of full time agents as assigned by Company
- To organize a full time club activity to drive productions
- To develop a group of potential full timer and groom them to become full time with professional quality servicing agent and future agency leader
Manage the non-performing agents within the guidelines stipulated by the Company from time to time
Experience / Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, Insurance or its equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience with proven track record and exposure to managing agency force. Those without formal tertiary education with more than 15 years’ experience will be considered.
- Strong business acumen and Self-driven with entrepreneurial mindset
- Dynamic, results and service-oriented with good leadership and multi-tasking qualities
- Possess a wide network of established business contacts with sound knowledge of the life insurance business
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to present to the group of agents and work within the availability hours of the agency force
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
Part of the Global Leader in Financial Protection
Incorporated in February 2006, AXA AFFIN Life Insurance Berhad (AXA AFFIN) is a joint venture company between AFFIN Holdings Berhad and AXA Group, a worldwide financial protection leader, which is headquartered in Paris. Leveraging on the AXA Group's strength as a financial protection expert and AFFIN Holdings’ local knowledge and diversified network, AXA AFFIN is focused on helping individuals manage risk and achieve their financial goals.
AXA AFFIN will strive to build close and lasting relationship with its customers, offering them care, support and advice with the highest standard of professional ethics.
Great Working Culture