The main tasks are listed below:
1. Performing preliminary analyses to prepare the reviews and identify the key areas of focus: cash-flow profiles, sources of margin/profitability, benefits analysis, ratios, reconciliations;
2. Taking part actively to the discussions during the on-site meetings with the entities;
3. Conducting in-depth investigations, in relation with the local entities, by following the defined methodology and test plan;
4. Formalizing the results of the tests & preparing the slides of the reports: illustration of the performed analyses, presentation of the identified deficiencies and the proposed remediation actions;
5. Assisting the entities in the definition of their action plan and following it over time;
6. Presenting the main outputs of the reviews to local management or to Group’s teams;
Financial mathematics, statistics and/or actuarial studies.
Minimum of 5 years practical experience in risk management, actuarial team, product development / pricing or in an audit function.
Good knowledge of :
- Solvency 2 principles, notably on technical provisions and Life SCR;
- Structure and principles of AXA’s internal model (STEC);
- EEV / MCEV frameworks;
- Insurance accounting and regulatory environments.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint): use of VBA macros, capacity to build good-looking slides.
- Knowledge of DFA tools (e.g. Moses, Prophet, MG-Alfa, Sunrise) would be a plus: potential need to perform runs and to read / extract the results;
- Good English level: capacity to communicate on technical topics and to write presentations;
- Appetite for international environments and travels abroad;
- Good analytics and formalization skills;
- Pro-active and autonomous behavior